Rocky Mountain Mysteries

Image via Porter Ganong

Podcast logo design created by ACC student in graphic arts department (Image via Porter Ganong )

Welcome to a new podcast, Rocky Mountain Mysteries! Arapahoe Community College (ACC) students, Ashley Marcon and Kayla Rucinski, are excited to enter the podcast world. Rocky Mountain Mysteries podcast is all about true crime and analyzing cases throughout the state of Colorado. The podcast will be releasing new episodes discussing new cases weekly, and sharing theories, evidence, and extensive details that go along with it.

The first episode of the Rocky Mountain Mysteries podcast takes a dive into the cold case of JonBenét Ramsey. This case has shaken Colorado since 1996, and is still unsolved. The hosts discuss theories involving the 911, call the ransom letter, and the murder itself, hoping one day justice will prevail for JonBenét. 

Rocky Mountain Mysteries would like to make a disclaimer all theories mentioned are speculative/alleged, students Ashley Marcon and Kayla Rucinski are not accusing any individuals whatsoever throughout episodes. All evidence gathered is free and fair public information. The majority of the information and evidence shared has been already released to the public. All sources and evidence mentioned in the first episode is cited. To access the resources used, please head to the homepage  under mysteries explored episode 1: The Case of JonBenét Ramsey.

Trigger warning advised: The hosts discuss the murder of a child, and the graphic detailed ransom letter. The episode also includes the distressed 911 call.