Snowstorm complicates final day of Fall classes at all three ACC campuses

Image via Bob Burdick

Tuesday, Dec. 15 was not a day for an outdoors lunch. Snow continued to pile up on west side of Littleton main building for most of the day.

A slow moving snowstorm complicated the final day of classes at all three ACC campuses, forcing lart starts and early closures on Tuesday, Dec. 15. Some finals had not been given, and students were advised to check with instructors about those and other questions via the D2L system. Students also were advised to check the official ACC website.

Snow continued most of Tuesday, Dec. 15, just to left of north entrance to Littleton main building.
Bob Burdick

About six inches of snow fell on or near the Littleton campus, with light snow or flurries continuing through much of Tuesday, Dec. 15. Some parts of the Denver Metro area got significantly more.

For the latest localized weather forecast for the Littleton campus, click on the weather icon on the right side of the Arapahoe Pinnacle front page.

The view to the west of the Littleton main building on Tuesday, Dec. 15.
Bob Burdick
Sidewalks were cleared early on Tuesday, Dec. 15 -- but the snow kept coming most of the day on the west side of the Littleton main building.
Bob Burdick
Sidewalks were cleared early on Tuesday, Dec. 15 — but the snow kept coming most of the day on the west side of the Littleton main building.
Looking WSW, you could barely see businesses across Santa Fe early Tuesday, Dec. 15.
Bob Burdick
Tuesday, Dec. 15, was not a day for tennis on the Littleton campus.
Bob Burdick
In the parking lot on north side of Littleton annex building, snow still was falling at 8:40 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 15.
Bob Burdick
The parking lot east of Littleton main building showed effects of the storm early Tuesday, Dec. 15.
Bob Burdick