Goal-seeking ACC student Abel Gebretsadik is limitless

Humans of ACC is a series of Q&A presentations about students, faculty and staff. 

Today’s focus is on, Abel Gebretsadik, current student at ACC.

Arapahoe Pinnacle: How do you stay engaged and passionate about your academic responsibilities and pursuits?

Abel Gebretsadik: The way I stay engaged in my academic responsibilities and pursuits is I constantly try to remind myself what’s the end game. I also I constantly remind myself how to get there and keeps me in line.

AP: How would you describe Arapahoe Community College to someone who is visiting for the first time?

AG: If a person was visiting ACC for the first time, I would say it’s going to be confusing for the first week or two. And you will get lost sometimes but you will explore more places than people who been here for a year. Overall it’s the best community college you will visit because the teachers are awesome and fun to be around. Also, the students are friendlier than I thought. It is a great school and you’ll love it, trust me!

AP: Most importantly, if you could be a superhero and have any power, what power would you have, and why?

AG: If I was going to be a superhero I would be Superman with a side power of every Superhero. I would be a superhero with these powers because I like to think nothing is impossible.

AP: Which (ACC or prior) academic accomplishment are you most proud of? Why?

AG: I am barely a freshman and this was my first semester but the academic accomplishment is limitless at least for me. The one thing I say to myself is sky’s the limit and if I can count my accomplishments then I need to work harder. Because accomplishments and goals should be limitless and should be more where you can’t reach it because there are more things to discover about yourself if you go past your limits. If you believe it’s possible then you’ll make it possible. Call me crazy but I’m limitless.