The student publication of Arapahoe Community College in Colorado

The Arapahoe Pinnacle

The Arapahoe Pinnacle

The Arapahoe Pinnacle

Throwback Thursday: Registerring for fall courses at ACC

Image via Lillian Fuglei

Editor’s Note: This article was originally published on July 28, 2003, in the Arapahoe Observer, Arapahoe Community College’s student newspaper at the time.

The summer semester at Arapahoe Community College is coming to a close during the first week of August, and perspective students have only weeks to register and pay for fall courses, which begin on August 24.

ACC students can register for classes as late as August 23 by filling out an application online to www.Arapahoe.edu; going to the information desk located on the second floor of the college’s main building; or through touch-tone at 303.797.5621.

Hard copies of applications can be found in the ACC catalogue and can be faxed in to 303-797-5970 or dropped off at Information Central, room M2800.

Payment deadline is August 114, but those students who choose the late registration option for the week prior to classes can pay on the day that they register.

It is important to note students are not to wait for a bill before the payment deadline. If an account is not paid in full by deadline, those students may be dropped from their classes due to nonpayment.

Arapahoe Community College accepts cash, checks, and credit cards. Payment can be made through the school website; the cashier’s office, located on the second floor of the main building; or by calling 303-389-0058.

Students registered for the fall semester have until September 10 to drop courses to receive a full refund.