Through the Lens: Making Shirts, Raising Awareness

Back to Article
Back to Article

Michelle Durr, second-year psychology major, writes “Child Abuse casts a shadow the length of a lifetime” on a T-shirt April 4, 2018, in the Atrium of Arapahoe Community College in Littleton, Colo. Throughout the month of April, ACC strives to raise awareness of domestic violence and sexual assault in the community with events such as The Clothesline Project. For resources or more information, contact the Dean of Students Office in room M2720 or via email at acc.dos@arapahoe.edu.

Michelle Durr, second-year psychology major, writes “Child Abuse casts a shadow the length of a lifetime” on a T-shirt April 4, 2018, in the Atrium of Arapahoe Community College in Littleton, Colo. Throughout the month of April, ACC strives to raise awareness of domestic violence and sexual assault in the community with events such as The Clothesline Project. For resources or more information, contact the Dean of Students Office in room M2720 or via email at [email protected]

Image via Rachel Lorenz

Image via Rachel Lorenz

Image via Rachel Lorenz

Michelle Durr, second-year psychology major, writes “Child Abuse casts a shadow the length of a lifetime” on a T-shirt April 4, 2018, in the Atrium of Arapahoe Community College in Littleton, Colo. Throughout the month of April, ACC strives to raise awareness of domestic violence and sexual assault in the community with events such as The Clothesline Project. For resources or more information, contact the Dean of Students Office in M2720 or via email at [email protected]