Pinnacle wishes you happy and relaxing holidays as it takes a hiatus until the Spring semester

Image via Carolyn Jarvis

Denver’s venerable Union Station serves as a colorful symbol of the holiday season.

With the Fall semester drawing to a close, this is the last edition of the Arapahoe Pinnacle for this term, though we posted an update on Dec. 15 for the weather, and we plan at least one update over the holiday break.

The Pinnacle will resume in the Spring semester. As always, your ideas, suggestions and criticisms are invited.

In its first semester of life, the Pinnacle has produced nine full editions, on a weekly basis, plus a number of between-edition updates as events warranted. The Pinnacle published more than 200 stories, special features (weather, Google maps, etc.) and links during the semester.

The Pinnacle has been a project of ACC’s JOU 206 class, with help from the JOU 106 class. It was time-consuming, to say the least. None would have been possible, of course without the help of ACC officials from President Diana Doyle to Jamey Trotter, head of the Journalism program.

Please watch for the resumption of online publication with some new ideas, new writers, a new editor, a new managing editor and a new adviser.

Meanwhile, we wish you the best of luck in your remaining finals, as well as happy and relaxing holidays. And we hope you enjoy the holiday picture of Denver’s venerable Union Station that accompanies this story. See you next year.