The Arapahoe Pinnacle

Stars are Rising at ACC

Stars are Rising at ACC

April 28, 2017

Arapahoe Community College students Mark D’Agosta and Leah Porter were selected as ACC's 2016-17 Rising Stars during the Colorado Community College System’s...

Saving Hanging Lake, By Any Means Necessary

Saving Hanging Lake, By Any Means Necessary

April 27, 2017

Arguably one of Colorado’s most breathtaking sites, Hanging Lake is located at the top of a steep uphill hike a few miles outside of Glenwood Springs....

Course Evaluations Can Actually Make a Difference, if Everyone Contributes

Course Evaluations Can Actually Make a Difference, if Everyone Contributes

Bryden Smith, Counter Culture Reporter

April 27, 2017

Filed under Community, News

Editor's Note: This article was originally published on April 27, 2017. It has been reposted as we believe the information contained is again relevant to ...

Grab Em’ By the Data

Grab Em’ By the Data

April 27, 2017

Perhaps it was the summery weather, or maybe the sassy signage, but I had never seen so many smiling faces at a protest before.  Marchers enjoyed a beautiful...

What You Missed at ACC’s Broadcast Journalism Panel

What You Missed at ACC’s Broadcast Journalism Panel

April 20, 2017

"Journalism is not dead,” it’s thriving. With a monstrous demand for higher accuracy, more accountability and less bias, journalists have a ...

Review: Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’

Review: Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’

March 2, 2017

'Ninety-nine percent. Ninety-nine percent. When I first saw the Rotten Tomatoes rating for the new horror-comedy "Get Out," I knew I had to see it. I mean, how of...

What to Expect when You’re Expecting (to be a Student-Parent)

What to Expect when You’re Expecting (to be a Student-Parent)

Marcus Montoya, Reporter

December 12, 2016

Filed under Community, Entertainment, News

Two babies? Check. Two jobs? Check. Five classes? Check. If that sounds anything like your future, fear not: it is more than manageable. Wipe the sweat...

Dr. Diana Doyle believes that life is about new adventures and experiences

Dr. Diana Doyle believes that life is about new adventures and experiences

Savannah Putman, Arapahoe Pinnacle Editor

May 10, 2016

Filed under Community, Entertainment, News

Humans of ACC, is a series of Q&A presentations about students, faculty and staff. Today's focus is on ACC President Dr. Diana Doyle, who has ...

Congrats to the new 2016-17 Student Government Officers

Congrats to the new 2016-17 Student Government Officers

May 3, 2016

The 2016-17 Student Government Representatives were announced on Wednesday, April 27, in the second floor Student Lounge. The winners for each category...