The Arapahoe Pinnacle

Grab Em’ By the Data

Grab Em’ By the Data

April 27, 2017

Perhaps it was the summery weather, or maybe the sassy signage, but I had never seen so many smiling faces at a protest before.  Marchers enjoyed a beautiful...

What You Missed at ACC’s Broadcast Journalism Panel

What You Missed at ACC’s Broadcast Journalism Panel

April 20, 2017

"Journalism is not dead,” it’s thriving. With a monstrous demand for higher accuracy, more accountability and less bias, journalists have a ...

Review: Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’

Bryden Smith, Editor-in-Chief

March 2, 2017

'Ninety-nine percent. Ninety-nine percent. When I first saw the Rotten Tomatoes rating for the new horror-comedy "Get Out," I knew I had to see it. I mean, how often does a horror movie these days even score an above average review? After a year of disappointing flicks like the Blair Witch reboot, I’ve been craving something unique. Last week, I high-tailed it to the premi...

What to Expect when You’re Expecting (to be a Student-Parent)

What to Expect when You’re Expecting (to be a Student-Parent)

Marcus Montoya, Reporter

December 12, 2016

Two babies? Check. Two jobs? Check. Five classes? Check. If that sounds anything like your future, fear not: it is more than manageable. Wipe the sweat...

Dr. Diana Doyle believes that life is about new adventures and experiences

Dr. Diana Doyle believes that life is about new adventures and experiences

Savannah Putman, Arapahoe Pinnacle Editor

May 10, 2016

Humans of ACC, is a series of Q&A presentations about students, faculty and staff. Today's focus is on ACC President Dr. Diana Doyle, who has ...

Congrats to the new 2016-17 Student Government Officers

Congrats to the new 2016-17 Student Government Officers

May 3, 2016

The 2016-17 Student Government Representatives were announced on Wednesday, April 27, in the second floor Student Lounge. The winners for each category...

Student Life is hosting a Consent Carnival on Thursday, April 21

Student Life is hosting a Consent Carnival on Thursday, April 21

April 19, 2016

On Thursday, April 21, ACC’s Student Life will host a Consent Carnival to raise awareness of the importance of asking for consent. The Carnival will...

Interested in Student Government? Your time is slowly running out.

Interested in Student Government? Your time is slowly running out.

March 29, 2016

Are you interested in having a positon on the student government here at ACC? Well, your chance is here and will soon be going away. The application d...

Student Life Offered a Free Self Defense Class on March 1

Anthony Silio, Reporter

March 1, 2016

The ACC’s Student Life Department held a free Self Defense class on Tuesday, March 1, at the Half Moon Café. The Half Moon was transformed into a studio of sorts as all the chairs were stacked except for a few that lined the perimeter. A large open space for demonstration was set up directly in the middle of the room and students looked on to learn from their trainers. The two...